Jan 21, 2011

Sometimes to You, Sometimes to Me (humor)

Story by: Dody Vieira
Written by: Isranny

A Timorese guy went to an Australian store in Dili to buy a saw,
Here are the conversations between shopkeeper and the Timorese:

Shopkeeper : Good morning Sir, how can I help you? 
Timorese     : Morning, I want to buy a tool for cutting something. 
Shopkeeper : Em... do you mean a knife?



Timorese     : No... no... its... like this...
(he tried to demonstrate by directing his right hand to the shopkeeper and pulling back at him)... Sometimes to you... Sometimes to me... come to you... come to me...

Shopkeeper : (watching closely the way that Timorese demonstrated the tools that he's looking for) "sorry, I don't understand, what if you just show me which one that you're looking for, Sir"

Timorese: (after looking around to the stuff which selling by that store, he pointed what he meant to buy). "I want to but that!"

Shopkeeper : ooh... do you mean the "SAW"!!!
Timorese     : "Yes, it is!"

ooh ini to yang dimaksud... hehehe!!!

No comments: